Happy Tours is an Inverness based company and has been operating since 2007. Over the years, we have developed the business to provide Highland day tours around the beautiful Highlands of Scotland, the Isle of Skye, Loch Ness and much more. We even offer tours of famous local attractions including Glenmorangie Distillery.
We are passionate about showing our guests the very best of what this fantastic part of the world can offer.
Our guides are committed to providing an unforgettable experience for our guests, helping to create memories and realise dreams. Every one of our guides are passionate about their areas of expertise, and are enthusiastic to inform whilst also providing a fun and relaxed environment, so our guests can get to know them and vice versa. Why not check out our reviews on TripAdvisor?
Terms and Conditions Policy
- A Full refund less a 5% admin charge will be given for any tour booking if cancelled up to 48 hours before the start of the tour.
- All tours can be rescheduled if travel plans change due to Covid19
- A full refund will be given in the instance where a Tour has been confirmed from the Port of Invergordon, and the relevant ship is unable to dock.
- A minimum of 5 people is required for each standard tour to commence. In the instance where the minimum requirement has not been met, a full refund will be issued. We will endeavour to give as much notice as possible should this situation arise.
- Whereas every effort will be made to complete our scheduled itineraries, the company reserves the right to make changes to the tour under exceptional circumstances at the discretion of our guides, for example, road closures or adverse weather conditions etc.
- All tour itineraries are subject to change at any time to reflect site/attraction opening hours, especially during October to April when some sites are closed during the off season/winter period, or have restricted opening times.
- We are unable to accommodate children under the age of 6 years due to child seat requirements.
- Children's prices apply for those between 6 years and 15 years of age where available. Children must be accompanied by an adult.
- We cannot accept responsibility for those who have mobility issues and have not advised us of their requirements prior to the date of tour commencement.
- All entrance fees, tour admissions, whisky tasting fees and subsistence is NOT included in the price of our tours.