Happy Tours is an Inverness based company that has been operating since 2007. Over the years we have developed the business to include tours around the Highlands of Scotland and the Isle of Skye.
We like to keep our tours small and personal, which allows us to spend more time at the fantastic local attractions and offers us an element of flexibility; this is why we prefer to use 9-seater vehicles. We are passionate about showing our guests the very best of what this fantastic part of the world can offer.
Our guides are committed to providing an unforgettable experience for our guests, helping to create memories and realise dreams. Every one of our guides are passionate about their areas of expertise, and are enthusiastic to inform whilst also providing a fun and relaxed environment, so our guests can get to know them and vice versa. Why not check our our reviews on TripAdvisor?
Terms and Conditions Policy
- Full refund less 10% will be given for a tour booking if cancelled 7 days prior to the tour departure date. A 50% refund will be given if a tour booking is cancelled between 6 and 3 days (72 hours) prior to the tour departure date.
- All tours cancelled outwith the designated time frames are non-refundable.
- A full refund will be given in the instance where a Private Tour has been confirmed from the Port of Invergordon, and the relevant ship is unable to dock.
- Whereas every effort will be made to complete our scheduled itineraries, the company reserves the right to make changes to the tour under exceptional circumstances at the discretion of our guides, for example, road closures or adverse weather conditions etc.
- All tour itineraries are subject to change at any time to reflect site/attraction opening hours, especially during October to April when some sites are closed over the off season/winter period, or have restricted opening times.
- We are unable to accommodate children under the age of 6 years due to child seat requirements.
- Children's prices apply for those between 6 years and 15 years of age where available. Children must be accompanied by an adult.
- We cannot accept responsibility for those who have mobility issues and have not advised us of their requirements prior to the date of tour commencement.